Hello , Blah Blah
Here I am. So as I am here , I say hello to all. Notice the colors? Black and Gold. Get the hint??? How about those Steelers, Huh/?? Are we impressed? Are we happy? Now comes New England at Pittsburgh again. Can the Steelers do it again?? What do you think? Are they good enough? Ok folks here's what I think, the Steelers are good. But , they got to get better and they will. They're a cohesive group , they play as a team. This I believe , is what makes them good. No individual glory hounds. Just good smash mouth football. so much for football.... This one is for Kimmy girl, I am HERE, I am bloggin' you satisfied??? I do not know how to write bs, like you people do. I'm obsessed with the house and yardwork. BS is good for you only if you are a democrat. Blogging makes you think , it is hard to think, I don't want to think. I would much rather read your blah blah. It is late , evidence is slowly creeping to reality. Words will fly, as you bloggers sit at your computers with a renewed vigor. You will think , you will type, you will BLOG. All night long you will blah blah blah. Time will fade away from you, because you blogged all night long. Isn't it easier to talk on the phone??? Hello, oh it is so good to hear your sweet voice, what's on your mind? I am done, goodnight

7 Comments:
Blah Blah Blah Blogging. Frank informed me that blogging means
Bs Logging. Did you all know that?
HAHA! I must saying your blog is quite funny! Who wants to talk on the phone? It stinks to talk on the phone. I wanna rip my phone out of the wall (it rings WAY too much). And who want a phone call at 1:25 in the morning like now? HAHA. Blog, Blog, Blog. We love to blog!! I like BS. And not everything on my blog is BS. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Glad you joined us Uncle Frank.
BS is awesome, and I am so not a democrat. Talk on the phone? bah on that. Phones are the devil, Uncle Frank, didn't you know that?
Blogging is fun. Morning, noon and night. Blog, blog, blog. Okay, now I am rambling.
Glad you posted something!
I agree with you observation of the Steelers. By the why how about those Bengals. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but from what I've seen they look pretty good. Which is not saying much since the last decade was crap.
I love you Uncle Frank. Usually I'm standing next to you when I say that. Your ear siren goes off when I hug you , and I know you feel the same way. Glad to hear from ya. ya!!! yah!!!
Uncle Frank doesn't have a profile yet. Hmm..surely you have some interests?
We were thinking the same thing!! We wanna know more about you Uncle Frank!
Post a Comment
<< Home