"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Words Of Wisdom: HERE WE GO AGAIN
FRANK'S BLOG Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 30, 2005

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Here we go again,Teri wants an island in the

kitchen. I gotta think about how to make one. So

we decided we are going to get some cabinets, and

counter top, and a couple of counter chairs or bar

stools and then she'll have her island. One

advantage to this is the fat cat won't be able to

jump up on that high thing. The kitty won't either.

HaHa!! LOL! (I must confess that Teri is typing

this for me, and she put that remark in herself)

Now all we have to do is get the $$ and we'll get this island together.


I'm saving all my energy for the Steelers game

tomorrow. I hope they do a good job of beating

whoever they're playing. (Oh, the ravens)

Isn't it just pretty outside this time of year? All the

leaves are turning and they are golden and auburn

colors. And they're falling smack dab in our yard!

Thinking about having to rake them now. Always
work. WORK WORK WORK! But keep praising the Lord always!

I would like to ask all of you to remember John in your prayers. Its been a struggle for him and Carole. The healing process is slow,but he is healing. Please continue to pray for him and Carole. Just plead the blood of Jesus on them.

Well thats it for now. Til the next time Teri gets
me to blog. I know its been overdue, but worth waiting for,right?

8 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Maybe there is another island out there that the kitty would enjoy? Perhaps some far away island in HELL?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Frank said...

Oh you jest!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Frank said...

Hey Kimmy, we'll bring the cat up with us. Heard you got a mouse running around in your house.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Frank said...

you also got a squirrel in your attic.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

An island sounds lovely!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Even if I did have a mouse, that fat cat is much too lazy and immobile to take care of it.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Frank said...

Don't bet on it

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER KITTY . THAT WAY I CAN'T SEE KITTY ANYMORE . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home